NURTURING PARTNERSHIPS THAT LEAD TO GROWING RETURNS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
- Lansen Nursery has supplied major high street retail for over 20 years, partnering with our customers to provide the best quality at the most competitive prices through investment both on internal infrastructure and market understanding.
- Experienced senior management team that not only understands our own products, but also the wider macro-economic trends within the horticultural industry and partnering with our customers and suppliers these challenge are discussed and acted upon.
- Bespoke solutions tailored to each customers own requirements.
- Ability to respond quickly on orders, with many years experience of receiving day 1 for day 2 despatch via EDI ordering.
- Flexible packing processes that can process tens of thousands of pots per shift.
- Automated label and care card applicators allowing bespoke pricing and labelling of all products both efficiently and cost effectively.
- Integrated internal transport system allowing high volumes of product to be moved efficiently with minimal input.
- Strong working relationships with UK’s main horticultural ancillary packaging suppliers to give our customers full access to all bespoke label, box, and general packaging requirements.
- Ability to pack high volumes on both conventional CC trolleys and palletised in boxes.
- Excellent contacts with national and international 3PL companies, ensuring our product can be delivered to RDC or direct to store in a timely, efficient, and temperature controlled manner.
- Can pack, price, and process 3rd party products as a service, either as full trolleys, or to augment our own cropping.